We have a variety of ways your workplace could help dogs in need! Here are some ideas:
If you have a busy sales counter or reception area, we have small lockable perspex donation boxes available for display. When your box is full, simply phone us (our contact details are listed on the back of the box) and we will come and empty it for you. This is a really easy way to raise funds and also allows you to showcase your support for dogs in need.
This enables employees to donate to our organisation directly from their pay and claim an immediate tax credit via PAYE. This is a great way to make an on-going contribution to Project 2nd Chance.
Encouraging your employees/colleagues to fundraise is an enjoyable way to get others involved while also highlighting this appeal. You decide what event might best suit your organisation, then download and complete our online fundraising form. This can be a great way to incorporate team bonding. Some great ideas are;
- Have a casual/mufti day with a gold coin donation.
- Collecting donations of blankets, pet food and toys.
- Bring a pet to work day with a gold coin donation.
- Organise a social event, perhaps a fun run/walk that might include pets and an entry fee.
This can involve the selling of an item or service with some or all of profit donated back to this important cause.
You can make a general donation on behalf of your organisation. We will send you a certificate to display on your office/reception wall.
- If you are interested in supporting this fantastic cause, or wish to discuss your own ideas or ways to help, please email us or phone Shelby Huntley on (03) 344 4773.
We will require plenty of goods and services to help us build this Quarantine Unit. If your business can provide discounted or free supplies/materials, labour, equipment or service please contact us directly (see details below) to pledge your support. We will add your contact details to our database and keep in touch as the 'build' draws near. We are likely to start building in 2015-16.