Fundraisers, Schools and Clubs
Help us 'spread the word' and raise funds at the same time! No matter your age - you can make a difference!
The world is your oyster...you can design a fundraising activity to suit your capabilities and enthusiasm. Here are some ideas to give you inspiration:
- Coin Trail. Draw an outline of a dog on a large piece of paper, on the ground in the work car-park or school courtyard, and decorate the inside using donated gold and silver coins.
- Have a bake sale or sausage sizzle at your school or workplace.
- Hold a car wash in your local area.
- Hold a mufti day or fancy dress day.
- Hold a raffle at your school/workplace.
- Have a garage sale and donate proceeds.
- Train for and compete in a sporting event.
Once you have decided how you would like to fundraise, contact our friendly team to register this event. We can supply you with tools to help promote your event. Simply download and complete your application form by clicking here and make sure you read our fundraising terms and conditions. If you have any queries simply email us or phone Shelby on (03) 349 7057 extn 221 or DDI (03) 3444773.
You can also promote your event via your own 'fundraising page' online. This is an easy way to gain interest in your cause and source new 'donors' to help support your efforts. Simply register with one of the following sites:
www.givealittle.co.nz (Make sure to select SPCA Canterbury - Project 2nd Chance)
Don't forget to share your fundraiser or our cause on Social Media to help spread the word!