Become a member of SPCA Canterbury and help animals throughout our region!
Together we can make a difference to the welfare of all animals by teaching others to treat them with sympathy, consideration, compassion and respect. SPCA Canterbury proudly speaks up for those that cannot speak or defend themselves. You can help our voice to be heard, by becoming a valued member of our organisation.
As a member you are entitled to the following:
- A personalised membership card
- Regular newsletters and updates
- Invitation to attend our AGM
- Voting rights at our AGM
- SPCA Canterbury 'proud supporter' car and 'animal emergency' stickers
- Animal Centre 'specials' including:
10% off pet food and retail purchases*
10% off dog boarding*
- Occasional special offers from corporate supporters*
- A copy of our Annual Report is also available to you, upon request.
- Family membership also receives 1x Critters Club subscription (Our 'Critters' kids club is lots of fun and free to join. Click here for details.)
Our membership runs from 1st January - 31st December.
$15 Student (16rs+, I.D. may be requested if over 18yrs)
$15 Senior (60yrs+)
$1200 Life Membership
To join, or renew your membership:
- To apply or renew online, click on the 'DONATE' page and select 'membership' in the 'Reason for Gift' drop down box.
- Click here to download our membership application form. Complete this and send it, with your payment, to: Finance & Administration, SPCA Canterbury, P.O. Box 16880, Christchurch 8441.
- Phone us on 03 344 2087, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm to pay by credit card over the phone.
- Visit our Animal Centre in Hornby and sign up directly. 14 Wilmers Road, Hornby - open Monday to Saturday, 10am-4pm or Sunday, 10am-2pm.
- Animal Centre 'specials' do not include pet adoption.
- Dog Boarding offer applies to off peak times only, e.g. this is not valid during public or school holidays, (including Christmas, New Year, Easter etc.)
- Corporate supporters offers will be listed on this page as they become available. These may not be regular and may change frequently so please continue to check this page from time to time.
- To take advantage of any 'special offer', (at the SPCA Animal Centre or with a corporate supporter) you MUST show your membership card, along with another form of ID, to receive this. No card - no deal!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!