When do we collect personal information?
What personal information do we collect?
We collect the information you give to us when you fill in datafields or forms and submit that information to us. We may ask you to provide certain personal information including your name, date of birth, address, contact number(s), email address, financial information (such as credit card and billing information) and other personal information.
How do we use personal information?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
• to reply to your queries
• to process your donation
• to provide you with information on our products or services
• to inform you of our offers or other information we consider you would be interested in
• to send you donation appeal letters
• to process your application to become a Registered User or to enable you to gain access to information on the website made available only to Registered Users
• to correspond with you in relation to any competition you have entered
• to comply with relevant laws and regulations
• for any specific purpose which we notify you of at the time your personal information is collected
• for our administrative purposes
How do we store personal information?
We store personal information electronically and in paper form. The personal information is kept safe and secure using accepted security standards. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to do everything reasonably possible to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us and we are not responsible for any theft, destruction or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information where our security measures have been breached.
How you can access and request correction of your personal information?
Do we share or disclose your personal information?
We will disclose personal information about you (including your identity) to a third party if we are required to do so in the course of legal proceedings or other investigations, or if we determine that the disclosure is necessary in connection with a complaint regarding your use of the website or when we use the services of third parties to administer this website or for data storage services.
How long do we hold personal information?
We will keep your personal information for only as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which we collected it.
What are cookies and do we use them?